St Petersburg apartments specialises in self catering property and holiday accommodation apartments in city centre. Forget about traffic jams and public transport. With our vacation apartments you are already there. We have for you and your family great value central St Peterburg vacation apartments accommodation. Our holiday rentals are ideal for travellers on a budget. With our affordable rental apartments downtown St. Petersburg you will have thousands of places to explore: dozens of museums, theatres, monuments, bars, clubs. St Petersburg is history, culture, entertainment and diversity. All our flat rentals are within reach of many of St Petersburg's most famous attractions, including: Hermitage, Winter Palace, St. Isaac's Cathedral, Bronze Horseman, Peter and Paul Fortress etc... Do it yourself – make yourself at home in one of the fully furnished apartments in St Pete and leave your worries behind.
Map apartments downtown St Peterburg:
Accommodation costs vary according to level of apartment, amount of tenants, the length of residence period and season. The average cost of renting per apartment per night varies from €50 during the low season months (October - April) to €70 - €99 during the high season months (May - September). Booking deposit up front is required to hold your booking and is deducted from the total, payable on arrival. The options for paying the deposit are either: -via Paypal -electronic bank transfer
-credit cards online.
The apartments are a selection of two studios and three bedroom apartment, ideally located and just minutes away from Nevsky Prospect and all major amenities and attractions St Petersburg has to offer the visitor.
How do I choose which apartment to rent?
|1. Luxery holiday apartment studio accommodation for vacation rentals. Located at the elegant Admiralty Quay is just a stone's throw away from Hermitage and Palace Square.
1850's Building, ground floor, courtyard, entry code, security, furnished, spa tub, fire place. Approx: 39m² / 419 Sq.Ft.,
|2. Palace Square studio apartment decorated in a modern style with a view onto inner green courtyarden. Located a couple steps away from Admiralty, Hermitage and Nevsky prospect. Can be rented as a St Petersburg vacation apartment rental or short term rental.1900's Building, ground floor, courtyard, entry code, furnished. Approx: 25m² / 269 Sq.Ft.,||3. Budget 3 bedroom apartment accommodation downtown St Petersburg. The apartment is ideal for holiday, business or for groups wishing to stay together as a group and not separate hotel rooms. 1860's Building, ground floor, courtyard, entry code, furnished. Approx: 70m² / 753 Sq.Ft.,|
|#1 Admiralty Quay||#2 Gorokhovaya st.||#3 Moika Quay|
|€80 a night*||€70 a night*||€90 a night*|
St Petersburg apartments
What is included in the apartment rental price?
- *All prices are quoted for single tenant or a couple. Please add €10 for each extra tenant.
- Apartment rent rates include VAT, all applicable supplied utilities, local phone calls & final maid service. There are no hidden extras.
- A complimentary selection of bathroom shampoo is also supplied along with kitchen detergent and washing machine powder.
- Should during your stay in apartment, you require an additional service outside the normal cycle, this can be arranged at an extra fee.
St Petersburg vacation apartments appliances and equipment:
- Linen, Washing Machine, Hair Dryer, Iron, vacuum cleaner.
- Refrigerator, Cooking rings, Microwave, Dinnerware and serving pieces, Kettler, Backup electric water heater.
- TV, DVD player, Hi-Fi, Internet by ADSL or 3G mobile modem (traffic not included).
- Heating and Hot water: central supply + local electric backup
- Keys are given in the apartment during established check in / check out hours.
- Check-in hours are between 12 AM and 12PM.
Check-out until 11AM.
Cheap private Pulkovo airport transfer
- €25 FROM and TO St petersburg Pukovo airport (one way rate).
- €20 FROM and TO St petersburg train stations (one way rate).
- Up to 4 passengers in Ford Mondeo car.
- Self Builder trade secrets.
- House plans and step-by-step illustrated guides.
- Real life build-up stories.