Budget (cheap) three bedroom apartment in St Petersburg rentals conveniently located just three blocks away from the Palace square, Hermitage museum and Nevsky prospect.. It will be a perfect place for a St Petersburg short or long term rental for a family or a group. 3 bedroom, 1 Living Room/Bedroom, 1 Kitchen, 2 Half-Bathrooms. Right next to beautiful shops, cafes and good restaurants. Close to metro "Sadovaya / Sennaya / Spasskaya". This St Petersburg 3 bedroom apartment was partially renovated to Western type (1 bedroom, bathroom) in 2009.
This Apartment studio is composed of:
- Living room :
Bed(s): folding sofa,
Approx: 16 m² (172 Sq.Ft.), 1 window, orientation North, view on Green Courtyard, 2 armchair, 1 Dinner table, 1 Coffe table
- 3 Bedroom: Approx (each): 10 m² (107 Sq.Ft.) Double bed soft headboard, Chair, Wardrobe, carpet and laminated floor
- Kitchen area:
Approx:7m² (75 Sq.Ft.), fridge, cooking ring, washing mashine, microwave, wash, kettle, coffe mashine
- 1/2 Bathroom #1:
Approx: 1,5m² (1,6 Sq.Ft.), tile, shower, sink,
- 1/2 Bathroom #2:
Approx: 0,9m² (1 Sq.Ft.), tile, sink, toilet
St Peterburg apartment Video:
- Rentals in St Petersburg: apartment studio.
General apartment description:
- 1900th's Building, Ground floor, without lift, entry code, furnished, Approx: 25m² / 269 Sq.Ft., self catering.
- Laminated / Tile floors.
Apartment location:- 3, Gorokhovaya street, 190000, St Petersburg, Russia
Apartment appliances and equipment:- Linen, Washing Machine, Dryer, Iron, vacuum cleaner.
- Refrigerator, Cooking rings, Microwave, Dinnerware and serving pieces, Kettle.
- TV, DVD player, Stereo, Phone/Answering Machine, Internet by 3G wireless modem.
- Heating: Central + electricity backup
- Hot water: Central + electricity backup
Located in the center of historical St Petersburg. Three blocks away from The Palace Sqaure, Nevsky prospect, sightseeng buses station, river trip boat pier. A stone's throw away from major St Petersburg sightseens. A walking distance to metro Sadovaya / Sennaya / Spasskaya - 540 m (1, 771 Ft.)
- Self Builder trade secrets.
- House plans and step-by-step illustrated guides.
- Real life build-up stories.